Learn Copperplate Calligraphy on the iPad with Procreate
This downloadable guide includes the fundamentals you need to master Copperplate style Calligraphy on the iPad. Made especially to use with Procreate and the Apple pencil. The practice drills are split into bite-sized modules so you can improve one step at a time. Procreate files are set up and ready to go.
- Clear and easy-to-follow instructions for setting up your Procreate Workspace
- Basic strokes instructions and practice sheets
- All lowercase letters with instructions and practice sheets
- All uppercase letters with instructions and practice sheets
- Letter connections and spacing
- Blank guide sheets to practice on your own
- All modules included as PDFs and image files (13 x modules)
- BONUS free brush that paints a 55 angle grid to quickly get guidelines in any Procreate file
- BONUS free Copperplate brush, perfect for this style!
What do I need to use it?
All modules are included as PDF and image files which are printable and readable on any device, though the practice sheets are designed to use with the Procreate app on the iPad with the Apple Pencil.
Download a Free Sample
Click here and download a free sample module to give you a flavour of the premium guide. The zip file contains the Module 2 Procreate File (lowercase letters a-e) and PDF.