Calligraphy on the iPad with Procreate
$29.00 – $67.00
If you’re tired of jumping around from style to style, watching Instagram videos trying to guess how this elegant script is constructed, then you’re ready to learn the proper strokes, in the proper order, with this step-by-step guide for Procreate!
It all starts with this downloadable guide which include the fundamentals you need to learn Copperplate Calligraphy on the iPad. The instructions and practice sheets follow my ‘3 steps to muscle memory‘ approach for learning the letterforms.
Made for the combined power of Procreate + the Apple pencil (or another pressure sensitive stylus). The guide is split into bite-sized workbooks containing 5 letters each so you can improve one step at a time without feeling overwhelmed.
Procreate files are set up and ready to go and you DON’T need to be a Procreate master to use them. Step-by-step videos are included to make sure you are supported all the way from installing the workbooks to finding your way around Procreate (even if you’re a complete newbie).
- Step-by-step training videos with installation + tips-and-tricks for Procreate
- Over 80 pages of practice sheets
- The ‘basic strokes’ instructions and practice sheets
- All lowercase letters instructions & practice sheets
- All uppercase letters instructions & practice sheets
- ‘All the letters’ cheatsheet for letterform revision & warm-ups
- The ‘numbers’ instructions & practice sheets
- Blank guide sheets for practicing without reference
- Pressure sensitive Copperplate brush, perfect for this style!
- BONUS free brush that paints a 55 angle grid to quickly get guidelines in any Procreate file
- Printable PDFs of all workbooks (optional extra)
- ‘Shadow me’ videos for each letter + Bonus free intro course (optional extra)
What do I need to use it?
Any iPad that is compatible with the Apple Pencil + a pressure sensitive stylus (like the Apple Pencil). You’ll also need the Procreate app installed on your iPad.
★★★★★ “I had never tried calligraphy before and wanted to learn so I started looking for something in the app store and couldn’t find anything. I then went on google and came across this iPad calligraphy guide, IT IS THE BEST. I had some questions while installing and the service I received was wonderful. I 100% recommend this. It was money very well spent” – Federica
★★★★★ “This is a great course. I’m a total beginner with Procreate and calligraphy. The instructions were very easy to follow thank you” – Patricia Anne Clark
See the ‘Reviews’ link below for more reviews.
Digital files, Digital files and Printable PDFs, Digital files, PDFs and Videos